蒙特雷国际研究院 :给翻译学习者的十条建议

    1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).

    广泛阅读,尤其是 非母语内容。

    2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.

    观看多语种时事新 闻、收听多语种新闻广播和音频节目。

    3. Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).

    依次强化自己在经 济、历史、法律、国际政治、科学概念和原理方面的知识。

    4. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.

    在非母语国家生活 。

    5. Fine-tune your writing and research skills.

    提高写作技能和研 究水平。

    6.Improve your public speaking skills.

    提高演讲能力。

    7. Hone your analytical skills.
     
    磨炼分析能力。

    8. Become computer savvy.
     
    精通计算机操作。
    9. Learn how to take care of yourself.
     
    学习如何照顾自己 。

    10. Be prepared for lifelong learning.
    为终身学习最好准 备。

美言达科技(天津 )有限公司 2019 版权所有
友情链接:    华彩彩票   小彩牛彩票   乐赢彩票官网   优发国际   大乐透走势图500期